Our high quality 3D printing filaments are carefully selected and have a proven track record to stand the highest 3D printing demands. In contrast to the majority of filaments in the cheaper segment, our filaments are very well suited for printing in the lower micron levels.
PLA is one of the most printed materials on Fused Deposition Modeling 3D Printers. PLA is a thermoplastic that is derived from biological resources. PLA can be biodegradable under the right conditions.
3D Printer Compatibility
This spool of filament can be used on FDM 3D Printers that use a 1.75 mm HotEnd that is suitable for printing PLA. A List of common FDM 3D Printer Models:
- Prusa Mendel i2
- MendelMax 1.5 & 2.0
- Prusa i3
- Vellemann K8200
- Felix 3D Printers
- Kossel, Delta, Rostock 3D Printers
- 3D Touch
You cannot use this 1.75 mm Filament on a 3D Printer that is equipped with a 3 mm HotEnd.
- PLA can be printed with 3D printers that do not have a heated bed as it has much less tendency to warp as ABS. If your 3D printer has a heated bed, it is recommended to set your heated bed temperatures to 90-110 C
- PLA sticks very well to blue painter tape applied to your printing surface.
- Material: PLA ( Poly-Lactic Acid)
- Color: Black
- Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Print Temperature : 190 - 220C (All Metal HotEnds, e.g. E3D v6, need to print at the higher end of this temperature scale)
- Tolerance Diameter: +/- 0.03%
- Weight: 1 KG
- Packaging: Vacuum sealed